My lovely followers x

Sunday 23 June 2013

Just a Little Holiday Post....

Afternoon everyone, from a quite blustery Croyde, in North Devon. We're here for a week, enjoying some surfing and baby-sitting......guess which one I'm doing :-)
We arrived Friday afternoon, Alan, Nick, Emma, baby Eva and myself.....sitting in the garden of our fabulous holiday home, with a nice glass of wine waiting for Adam getting here. I knew he was going to be late because he had a few things to do.....what I hadn't expected him doing was picking up my lovely bro & sis-in-law, who live in Darlington,  from Tiverton station and bringing them here to spend the week with us! All the secret plans for the whole week had been going on since January.......how they managed it, I'll never know! I was overcome with emotion, and almost fell off my chair, LOL.  Anyway, we're having a fab time, loads of cuddles with Eva, board games, tons of laughs and plenly of vino collapso... hic! 
I won't waffle on further as we're going out to eat soon, just wanted to show you the latest cards for 
made with the fab Ivory Flax Embossed Card, 300gsm which is on Special Offer this week at only £5 for a small box.





All cardstock from Papermill , of course.





The sentiment is from Sheena Douglas



Dies from Spellbinders and X-Cut.
Embossing folder from Crafters Companion



The sentiment again is from Sheena Douglas











Hope you like them......please leave a comment if you've visited, I love reading them all.
Don't forget to pop over and checkout the Special Offers from Papermill.
I might be back later in the week to let you know if the sun appears!
Catch ya soon,
Barbara xx

20 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards Barbara, costs me a fortune each time you post for the Papermill lol. Have a lovely week.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning cards as always Barbara! Enjoy your week away with your family and of course getting plenty of cuddles off Eva too!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow gorgeous and elegant cards Barbara.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two really pretty cards, especially like the floral one. I hope the weather improves for you during the week - very breezy at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, enjoy your holiday. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards.. Have a fab time, Px

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both gorgeous cards Barbara. Enjoy your holiday with your family x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful elegant cards Barbara.
    I hope you have a wonderful holiday, how lovely for your family to surprise you like that!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two beautiful cards - have a great week!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both stunning Barbara! Have a great time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two more gorgeous cards Barbara. I hope you are having a fantastic time with your lovely family. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards and great colour schemes!! Hope you have a good holiday and the weather warms up!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two beautiful cards, love them both so pretty and elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very elegant and lovely - hope you don't get too blown away! love Melissa xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful as usual Barbara! Well done on being the 'featured' card on Make it Monday!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What can I say but that both cards are absolutely stunning. Enjoy the rest of your time away.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both creations are beautiful again. Love that orange/melon, gorgeous colour. Take care & thanks again for your kind words. Shirleyx ps... after I left a comment on the previous post, I realized that I probably already left one and I did! Such beautiful designs x

    ReplyDelete