My lovely followers x

Monday 1 April 2019

Back Again.......

Hi everyone (or anyone still interested😄).....I’m back, with my first blog in absolutely ages. Instagram seems to have taken over, as far as publishing my work and I’m not sure even how many peeps actually read blog posts now.
Anyway, just wanted to say that I’m over on the Papermilldirect blog today, with another very simple tutorial for making quick cards for any occasion.

If you have time to pop over, the link is below xx
Back soon, hopefully
xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara your cards are gorgeous. I love the bright colours you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what stunning cards, Gorgeous colours and fabulous stamps.
    It's so good to see you back on your blog as I don't do Instagram or Facebook xx

    ReplyDelete