My lovely followers x

Wednesday 14 November 2012

It's that time again........

Morning everyone and a big warm welcome to my new followers......now only 2 needed to reach that magic number of 200......excited.com!
Today sees the start of our next twinchies challenge and the theme this fortnight is 'USE ONLY TWO COLOURS'.
Firstly though, I'd like to say well done to last fortnight's winner
Julie B
Her winning twinchie can be found Here

My twinchies were rather a hurried affair this time, as we've had Alan's parents here for a week, and they only went home today. So....it was straight into my craft room and voila!  (of course, being a procrastinator, as you all know, it never entered my head to make my twinchies BEFORE they arrived last week!)
Please checkout this fortnight's challenge at
Show Us Your Twinchies 






Background colours made with Dylusions Inks, butterfly from Craft Stamper mag.




This stamp is from Elusive Images. Stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with WOW embossing powder.





These words are little buttons, coloured pink with an inkpad



Thought this was very topical for Remembrance
week. I decoupaged the bottom left poppy.







Thanks for looking, hope you can leave a comment.
Back tomorrow with something new.
Barbara
xx

13 comments:

  1. These are lovely Barbara. I especially love the pink button one it is so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great twinchies Barbara, love the butterfly one, the colours are so vibrant. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful twinchies Barbara.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the butterfly card...great colours with the DIS!!!

    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Barbara! I am loving the baby twinchie.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love the poppy and butterfly ones xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all just adorable!
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW WOW WOW!!! They're are all gorgeous! I love the simplicity of the black and white one and the. The butterfly one I LOVE as my sprays never turn out looking like that lol All so gorgeous and so different :-)

    Hugs Lisa xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

  9. All gorgeous Barbara the one i like the most is the cute baby one . Congratulations on your latest successes xxxx love Ros

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful, could never work on something so small,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous, So pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great Barb, the green one is my fav though

    Di x

    ReplyDelete