My lovely followers x

Monday 10 December 2012

Almost the end.........

.........of the Christmas cards....phew!
Morning everyone, and what a beautiful morning it is, here in Wiltshire, cold but a lovely clear blue sky. So much better than grey and wet. I have a full day crafting to look forward too
today, yippee
Not so yippee is that I promised the ladies at my Tuesday afternoon craft class that I'd make up some jewellery packs and show them how to make a necklace tomorrow. Of course I've procrastinated for 2 weeks, so need to get me bloomin' act together for tomorrow!
Anyway, first I'd like to show you my new card for the December challenge at
The theme is....CHRISTMAS, of course! ;-)
The design team were given some super-cute images from
Meljen's Designs , and this is my card





I've coloured the image with Promarkers (really need to practice more with these pens)...and a selection of dies from Memory Box and Spellbinders.




And, of course......Glamourdust!
Hope you like it. I'll be back later with another DT card, but until then, keep warm ;-)
Barbara
x
Don't forget to pop over and join in the challenge x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card the image is so cute and I love the layout. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Barbara. The image is so cute and I love the dies and fluff x

    ReplyDelete

  3. How cute is this card lovely xxxx Ros

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is gorgeous Barbara
    hugs
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card hun, just love the DT Teams Images soo cute xx

    ReplyDelete