My lovely followers x

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Hurry......Lavinia Challenge SIX Ending Soon.

Hi all, hope you're enjoying a crafty day!
I have a very quick post for today to remind you that the Lavinia challenge ANYTHING GOES, finishes on 31st August at 8am....so still time to get your entry in.
 'Anything Goes' is such a great theme, so come on, what are you waiting for??  
£40 for the winner....yeah!!



All cardstock from
Distress inks, and stamps from Lavinia Stamps and Stampendous (sentiment)
That's all for today....well I did say it was a quick post, didn't I?.....back on Friday with this weeks Papermill 'Special Offer'. 
Hope you can pop back then.
Barbara 
xx



20 comments:

  1. Stunning cards, love the vibrant colours.
    Thank you for sharing them with us at Crafty Bloggers Network face book page Hugs Tania xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Barbara such brilliant colours. Top one is my favourite tho, lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two wonderful cards Barbara, love the colours and great sentiments.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning Barbara! I love the beautiful vibrant colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both beautiful,love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so colourful and beautiful Barbara.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two fabulous cards - beautiful colours and love the stamps. Super sentiments!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, lovely pretty colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards Barbara. Wonderful stamping and beautiful colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous creations Barbara, love your choice of bright colours and you've reminded me to use my newly acquired Lavinia stamps as I'm a Lavinia virgin :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Barbara these are awesome, when I try doing anything like this I always end up with a Yellow or Green, sludge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards Barbara, I love the riot of colour, oh so effective. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love both of these Barbara! I might well manage to enter will have to see! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely bright colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both are so beautiful, love the colours :) Cheers, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card Barbra, love all the vivid colours
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, bright and beautiful colors, I love that. It's wonderful. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  18. Two gorgeous cards Barbara. Love the stamps and the colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic, beautiful, love the rainbow of colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very beautiful cards, they are bright and cheerful :)

    ReplyDelete