My lovely followers x

Sunday 1 December 2013

Lavinia Challenge - No 10 - Anything Goes

Evening all, jsut a very quick post from me tonight.....had a bit of a bad day, so just need to go to bed early.
Today sees the start of Challenge No.10 at LAVINIA STAMPS....
the theme is ANYTHING GOES.
As long as you use at least ONE Lavinia stamp, you can enter the challenge....the prize is a whopping £40
I've got a card and a tag to show you tonight, made with the new Zentangle stamps from Lavinia....they are fab! (the stamps, that is! ) LOL


This card was made with a Pan Pastel background onto white linen cardstock from 
and, of course, the new Zentangle mushrooms from Lavinia.










This little tag was made to match the card, but I've used the large Zentangle mushroom. I've also used loads of Glamourdust, but it's hard to see it in these pics. They look much better in 'real life'.


Well, that's all for tonight, I have a batch of Christmas cards to show you in a day or so, made with only ONE stamp. Hope you'll pop back then,
In the meantime, happy crafting.
Barbara
xx

19 comments:

  1. Both really nice Barbara love the colours xxxx
    Ros xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both Barbara, colours are lovely. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card and tag Barbara. Gorgeous colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fairy-tale like blue scenery of your beautiful card.
    Big hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shading! Great samples....xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous Barbara, I do love the gorgeous background and the stamps are wonderful, they are on my wish list.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are ok Barbara?
    I love your card, and the Zentangle stamps look super.
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Zentangle mushrooms - great card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Barbara loving the colours and the mushrooms xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! these are fab - can feel a spend coming on lol. Hope today finds you feeling better xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning creation Barbara. I love it.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous, love the stamp. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful soft colours Barbara, I do like those little mushroom houses! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those images are so adorable! I love the cards you made with them. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card and tag Barbara xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Barbara, this is just so adorable!
    I love the blue background!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete