My lovely followers x

Saturday 22 February 2014

This week's Papermill 'Special Offer'......Not to be missed!

Morning again everyone....get me.... blogging twice in 2 days!
Just wanted to tell you about this weeks Special Offer at
PAPERMILL ....
A lovely white card 270gsm that has been delicately embossed to add texture to any design
Approximately 255 A4 sheets for only £15.00.....that's less than 6p per A4!
I've made a couple of samples just to show to show you the texture.
It cuts and inks perfectly.





The gorgeous flowers are by Lucinda at 



Hope you like them, and agree that it's fab cardstock.....but be quick, this offer is only available while stocks last.
Catch you all in a day or so,
Barbara
xx

6 comments:

  1. these are very beautiful Barbara.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, wow, wow, these are really beautiful, you clever girl :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning cards Barbara, I love The happy birthday one, the yellow and white are so pretty.
    Thank you for stopping by my blog, I hope you are having a nice weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow gorgeous cards Barbara!! i am now following your fab blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the birthday card, So pretty!
    Ohkissa.com

    ReplyDelete