My lovely followers x

Thursday 30 June 2016

More Alcohol Inks.......

Morning everyone, and a bit better start to the day than yesterday, I can see some sun....yay!
Anyway, just thought I'd show you a few more of the alcohol ink cards I made as samples for my latest Chippenham Workshop. I'm still loving the inks, and will be using them on a regular basis, now that I've bought more ;-)
All card bases and 'mats' are from PAPERMILLDIRECT, and the inked pieces are done on Yupo paper.
 Love the colours on this one
 This was also one of my samples for the BEE CRAFTY show on Hochanda, last week....I 'fussy-cut' that tree....yawn!
And another sample for Bee Crafty, using the tree stamp from the BEAUtanicals range, HERE. 
The sentiments are from the 'Wordage' range on the Bee Crafty website.
Just stamped with Stazon, onto an alcohol ink background.
Hope you like them.
Catch you soon,
Barbara x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara, these are fabulous and I love them all, my favourite is the last one with the tree, I do love trees :)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara your cards are all gorgeous I love all the colours. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are fatal tic. I love those bright vibrant colours, think the top one is my favourite xx

    ReplyDelete