My lovely followers x

Saturday 13 August 2016

Saturday is Bee Crafty Day...!

Morning, happy weekend to you all.....I'm back with my Saturday inspiration for 
 This is an old card, sorry.....  I've been busy all week with new designs using the next release of Christmas stamps which will be on Hochanda, Aug. 18th.....and there's only so many hours in a day, unfortunately. (I could do with about 50 hours per day at the moment ;-) )
Anyway here is my card :-
I water-coloured the background with Distress inks then used the following stamps,
Inspired by Banksy - Hope - (small)
Backdrop borders - Distressed Stars
Wordage - Definition Girl
The topper was matted onto black, then onto a white linen base card, both from
Keep a lookout for Beverley, Aug. 18th on Hochanda for the new stamps (and more! ).....I can guarantee you'll love them!!
Catch you soon,
Barbara xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara this is a stunning card. I love the stamps and the colours are amazing. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the design and colours.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards since my last visit Barbara! Just flying by to say hi before we head off in to town to take in some more of the Edinburgh Festival & Fringe! The weather has been kind to us so far this week!
    Hope all is well with you!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete