My lovely followers x

Saturday 3 December 2016

Season's Greetings Everyone...

Hi again......here I am with another Christmas card made with BEE CRAFTY  stamps.
All stamps used can be found on the Bee Crafty website, link above .....
I started off with white 'hemp' cardstock from PAPERMILLDIRECT and three colours of distress inks, Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint & Forest Moss with which I stamped the Large Fir Fronds ~ HERE

I stamped the Christmas Baubles ~ HERE in Versamark then heat-embossed with fine, gold embossing powder. I coloured them red with a little bit of Festive Berries distress ink and a water-brush.
I stamped the sentiment and heat-embossed in gold.
I mounted the topper onto red and green card-stock from PAPERMILLDIRECT and adhered to a white base.

Well, that's it for another week.....hope you like this very 'clean & simple' card.
It would be great if you could leave a comment.
Back next week,
                                                                         Barbara x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara this is a stunning Christmas card. I love the stamps you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Barbara. Love the baubles and background
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete