My lovely followers x

Saturday 18 February 2017

Weekend Inspiration for Bee Crafty

Hey bloggy friends, welcome to my weekend post.....
The weather has been quite warm this past few days in Wiltshire, so thought I'd do a 'Spring-like' card for my BEE CRAFTY inspiration this week using a Bee Crafty butterfly stamp from the WINGED THINGS set (HERE)
The inks are Adirondacks,  and the fabulous cardstock is 'Hemp' from
PAPERMILLDIRECT (of course)
I used a sentiment from the WORDAGE group (HERE) and I must admit if I'm working in the garden, I can't help but smile if a butterfly goes past....they are so fragile & pretty. (I might not be so keen on them if I grew cabbages ;-) )
Anyway, here is a close-up of my card......
I did a lot of masking for this technique.....I hate it when stamps just cross over on top of each other, unless I'm making a 'masterboard'.
A few coloured 'jewels' finished off my little butterflies.
I matched the mat and layering with the colours of ink.......Papermilldirect have so many colours, it's easy to match up the cardstock!
Hope you like it......don't forget there is still time to join in the February challenge on the Bee Crafty Facebook page....there is a £20 prize! 
THERE IS ALSO A NEW PAPERMILLDIRECT CHALLENGE ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE......POP OVER FOR FULL DETAILS X
                                                                              Barbara xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barbara this is a stunning card I love the beautiful butterflies. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete