My lovely followers x

Saturday 18 March 2017

A Rainbow of Feathers

Morning everyone, I'm back with my usual Saturday post for BEE CRAFTY......did you miss me last week? I was still on holiday, but it's the very first weekend I've missed blogging in over a year of being on the Bee Crafty DT, so I didn't think anyone would mind  ;-)
Anyway, I'm here today with a card using the feather stamps from 
ALL THE GORGEOUS CARDSTOCK IS FROM PAPERMILLDIRECT
I stamped in Versamark and heat-embossed with white ep, then simply inked around the image with various colours of Adirondacks.
A sentiment and a few jewels and I was done.  ( less is more, as they say ) 
Lots of matting & layering onto the same colours of cardstock, enabled me to turn this into an 8" x 8" card, for more impact.
 Hope you like it.

Back soon xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara this is a stunning card. I love the feather and the bright colours you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this, so delicate xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete