My lovely followers x

Friday 19 January 2018

Lavinia Stamps for Topflight Stamps.....

Hi Bloggers, I'm back again with a little woodland scene, using Lavinia Stamps.....now also available at
TOPFLIGHT STAMPS
For the background I've used a selection of Distress Oxides in Twisted Citron, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Fossilized Amber & Peacock Feathers on watercolour card.
After making my distressed background, I stamped some of my all-time favourite images of Lavinia Stamps using Versafine Inks.......
ALL CARD STOCK IS FROM PAPERMILLDIRECT
 The clear stamps are amazing quality, and all are hand-drawn by the creator of Lavinia, Tracey Dutton
 The main images are :-
Tree Root - HERE
Whimsical Hares 
Tree Goddess Luna - HERE
 Once I had matted and layered my top design, I used some Stickles & Liquid Pearls to finish.
 Hope you like it.....
Back soon, happy crafting,
Barbara.

1 comment:

  1. Beauiful card Barbara. Love the colours and those fabulous stamps xx

    ReplyDelete