My lovely followers x

Friday 20 April 2018

More Paperartsy at Topflight Stamps

Hi blog followers, it's Friday already and I'm back with my TOPFLIGHT STAMPS post for this week.
 I live in the UK, and we've already had Mother's Day, but I notice it's coming soon in the US.
Because of this, I've made a couple of feminine cards, which could be used for Mother's Day, or even a birthday.
I've used Jofy stamps again, from Paperartsy, (link at end)
 These are simple cards, but quite effective.
ALL CARDSTOCK IS FROM PAPERMILLDIRECT
I've used black smooth, and white Hopsack on these cards.
I stamped the large flower onto previously inked background, then cut it out. At this stage I added doodles, with a white pen. .....Using Distress Oxides and a blending brush, I lightly inked a small part  of white textured card stock, to give a very soft base for the vibrant flower. I splashed a bit of contrasting colour over the card, then adhered the flower to the background. 
I filled in parts of the image with Ranger 'Glossy Accents'.
The 'mum' was die-cut and adhered along with a small sentiment.
The whole 'topper' was mat onto black card, then a white card base of the same textured card. 
My usual few sequins and I was done.
Because I love this new stamp set, I made a second card whilst I had the stamps out, in a different colour.
I've also used a Jofy stencil on this one.....(the leaves are actually a pretty green colour, but look anemic in the pic 😕)
Well, as always, have a great weekend, with plenty of crafting if you get the chance.
Bye for now,
Barbara xx
 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barbara your cards are stunning I love them both the stamps and stencil are gorgeous. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete