My lovely followers x

Thursday 10 May 2018

New Inkylicious Products......

Hi everyone, well I've been stalking the postie this week, waiting for my new products from
They arrived this morning and I had to sit and play with them immediately!
We've just bought a holiday home this week, in Broad Haven, Pembrokeshire.... a minutes walk from the beach. These new stamps will be used to make some framed pics for the lounge 😀
On this project I used the clam stencil with Pampas Grass, Seagulls, and Willow Twigs stamps.
ALL CARD STOCK IS FROM PAPERMILLDIRECT
The inks are IZINKS.....very bright & juicy, I'm loving them!
I popped the completed card 'topper' into a cheap frame from Ikea....
So, the first art for our new holiday home, yeah!
Back soon,
Barbara xx

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful and I love the warm, sunshine colours that you’ve used, just perfect for a seaside theme. I think it’s a wonderful idea to use your own artwork to decorate your new holiday home and I hope you have fun making lots of new memories there x

    ReplyDelete