My lovely followers x

Sunday 1 July 2012

And Last But Not Least.....TWINCHIES!...YEAH!

Well, amazingly, this is my THIRD post of the day and it's only 9am ....Go Barbara!

TWINCHIES!!
Two months ago I had a brainwave......to start making 'Twinchies'. What made me come up with this idea, I couldn't say, but here I am, with 3 other partners in crime,  making TWINCHIES for our very own challenge blog.
If you've never heard of a twinchie, it's a small piece of card, measuring 2" x 2", and decorated just however you please, with whatever 'medium' you want....Inks, Pan Pastels, Paint, Fabric, Glitter, etc, etc, (you get the picture yet?)
So, onto the twinchies I made for our very first challenge, which is called 'Anything Goes'
(This challenge will run until midnight on 14th July)

 
                                  No.1

Free stamp from Craft Stamper was coloured with Pan Pastels. I've then used my Versamark pen, to ink the centres of the circles and heat embossed them with Creative Expressions Cosmic Shimmer powder. I've coloured the face with Promarkers

                             No.2

This twinchie was inked with Tim Holtz  distress inks, scattered straw and fired brick.  Another stamp from Craft Stamper mag was stamped twice, once on the twinchie, and once onto scrap. I cut the shell out, and decoupaged it onto the the main image. With the Versamark pen I drew a few lines, following the shape of the shell, and heat embossed them.





No.3

I used Pan Pastels, red and yellow on this twinchie....and yes, you've guessed, another stamp from Craft Stamper mag!
 ( they fit twinchies so well, and are absolutely FREE! )
I dragged a Versamark pad around the edges and again heat embossed  with Cosmic Shimmer embossing powder.
Voila!




Well, that's definitely all for today, I'm exhausted.....
Please leave a comment if you've enjoyed looking at my posts, and don't forget to scroll down for details of the challenges at
and

23 comments:

  1. Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous dahling!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful Barbara, guess 1st of the month is a busy post day I will have 3 posts on by the end of the day too! Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them, and now we've found a use for the free stamps on craft stamper I might start buying it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by my blog today for the Crafting Cafe hop. I'm loving twinchies!! Must have a go at them.
    Happy Sunday x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW"" These really are stunning. I love the designs and the colours are wonderful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are superb Barbara, the colours are fab, can't decide which I love best, I love em all xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous Barbara :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fab, I love the colours on the first one
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Wow, amazing art work on such wee pieces of card, beautiful work. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOWSERS!!!!!! I love them all Barbara. I too get the crafty stamper so will be going through my free stamps and taking part :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW well done you, that's both of us launching our own challenge blogs on the same day :)

    I haven't ever made a Twinchie before, I used to make inchies before the arthritis started to interfer with my fingers, then I found them to fiddly. I will try to make one of these to join in & support your challenge.

    Your examples are fabulous, I particularly love the scallop shell one :)

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE EM enough said xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great idea... And fab examples Px

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these may have to give hem a go...
    hugs
    debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am really miffed as not long ago I gave a new crafter all my free Craft Stamper Mag stamps!! Never mind - I am sure that I have a plentiful stock of stamps that will fit the bill!!
    These are great - will give it a go.
    Luv
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a good idea, quick to make if you are short of time but need a crafting fix

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these, especially the first as it's my favourite ever Craft Stamper mag freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Three gorgeous Twinchies Barbara ! My favs are the faces, you are lucky to have them. I own a few of the Craft Stamper freebies and thought about them while creating a Twinchie. These are going to be fun ! Thanks for your visit to my blog, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow you get so much on something so small! Very amazing to a person with sausage fingers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love what you have done with these stamps, very effective x

    ReplyDelete
  21. They are all stunning. I have the Visage CS stamp too . . . thanks for the inspiration.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete