My lovely followers x

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Twinchies....again (don't these challenges come around quickly?)

Good morning everyone, welcome and thanks for popping by.

Well, here we are again with another twinchie challenge at  
 ......our 4th already, can you believe ??
CONGRATULATIONS to Paula W who won challenge 3 and gets our mahoosive winner's badge for her blog....what a very lucky lady, haha x
This challenge asks you to 'Add a Flower', so I'm hoping to see lots of gorgeousness on your little works of art :)

Here are my DT twinchies, hope you like them



This one is mounted onto black card. I cut and embossed the leaves with a Spellbinders die.

This twinchie was so easy......die-cut stem and leaves, and 8 pieces of card candy. Simples! Oh, and mustn't forget that tiny bit of butchers twine, which was recycled from a Christmas pressie wrapping.


I cheated on this one....it's just a black peel-off painted with Cosmic Shimmer....it's much prettier in 'real life' as you can't see the beautiful lustre on the pic.







I've got lots of new cards to show you over the coming days, so please keep popping by. It would be great if you could leave a comment too xx
Catch you all tomorrow
Barbara xx

25 comments:

  1. WOW Barbara these are gorgeous. I must pull my finger out and play this time. Loving the first one and loving how you made the flower with card candi too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Barbara, and cheating or not it looks fantastic.. Love them all Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are stunning Barbara.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So truly stunning . All so different yet all so lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! These are all so beautiful.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these floral twinchies - you're right time just seems to fly!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three terrific Twinchies!! Adore that top one in particular.
    Right I had better start thinking up my next batch of these. They are compulsive!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your twinchies! They're all beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these twinchies Barbara, they're gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous twinchies, especially love the first one, it's so elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love these twinchies Barbara, think the white and black one is my fave, but all gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete

  12. All beautiful but my favourite is the first one Barb xxxx Ros

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow they are gorgeous, I do love the first one. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. All so different but all of them are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. All wonderful Barbara, I'm amazed at how much detail you can fit into such a small space x

    ReplyDelete
  16. barbara these are amazing!
    love them
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gosh these Twinchies are gorgeous. Wow xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning Twinchies Barbara, the amount of wonderful detail you ladies seem to fit onto these tiny spaces always amazes me. I particularly love the one with the punched out centre. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know I keep saying it but I really must have a go at some twinchies these are all so pretty
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all of these - I must have a go when the next challenge is on - please post in the crafting cafe on facebook to remind me! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love them all. So cleverly done xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Brilliant, my favourite is the first one, but they are all lovely x

    ReplyDelete