My lovely followers x

Thursday 17 January 2013

Keeping it simple.....

Hi everyone.......I'm trying to keep to the promise I made myself to blog at least every 2 days, so this is just a very quick post today. 
It's weigh-in tonight at 'fat-club', so I'm eagerly looking out of the window hoping it's started to snow.....it'll be a great excuse not to go! LOL
  I've actually been very busy this past week or so, and have made lots of different types of cards. I can't show them yet as there's lots going on in my crafty world that I can't share at the moment.....so you'll have to be patient until I can reveal all!
However, I can tell you that I've been asked to join the lovely team of crafters over at 
and will be doing my first card for them in February. I think most of the Design Team are American ladies, so it will be great to be inspired by their way of crafting.
Anyway here is my (very) simple card, suitable for a teenager, just made for my stock. 






Backing paper and bits from stash.
Navy 'linen' basecard from 
(part of my 'years supply' win)




Guitar music sheet from Google and the image was coloured with Promarkers. I'm trying to do a bit colouring every night, hopefully to improve on this shambles! Definitely need more practice.









Right, that's it for now....hope to catch you tomorrow night, sometime.
Stay safe and warm,
Barbara xx
I'd like to enter this into the following challenge :-

Stampavie
Joyful Stampers
Simply Create Too 

20 comments:

  1. Ooo fab card...love the image and layout Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Barbara! Know the feeling of working on crafty goodies but not able to show on the blog.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new DT position, great card, love the layout, and I think your colouring in is great xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card, love the image and the layout x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super male card, great design. Congratulations on your DT position xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new DT place!
    Your card is fabulous, I love the image and brilliant papers.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb card for a young man Barbara xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, lovre the design and great image xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the DT post! Love this card - my hubby is a musician and he would love this!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations :-) . This card is fab !! what a great design and great colours . Image is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the dt, a fab card and I love the image and layout
    Lindsay x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card for a teen, love the colours. Can't wait to see your other creations.

    Sylv x

    ReplyDelete
  13. FAB card love the image and congrats on your DT. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done on the new DT.. Fun card here.. male cards are always difficult ... but this is fab !
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Barbara, congratulations on your new DT spot, and your card is super, a great image and colour choice.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great teen card - always a hard age group to find good cards for, especially the boys! Congrats on the new DT post. Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card! I really like the sheet music background! Ty for sharing with us @ Simply Create Too!

    Amanda
    SCTDT
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, such a "cool" card! Looks fantastic!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Stampavie & more.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete