My lovely followers x

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Last chance for the Papermill competition......

Evening all, a very quick post from me tonight....just to remind you to pop over to the PAPERMILL blog and enter the competition to win some of the fab 'Buff' cardstock.....it's only a one minute survey, so nothing too taxing.
Here are a few more cards I've made with the buff card.....


I made this for a Uni graduate.....
Stars stamps & sentiments are by Stampin'Up, dies from Sizzix and a Embossilicious  embossing folder.

ALL CARDSTOCK FROM PAPERMILL




I like this little stamp....it's from Ali Reeves at 
Clevercut





Stamp from Lavinia Stamps, sentiment stamps from LOTV and an embossing folder (not sure whose make this is...)
Hope you like them and have enjoyed looking. Catch you all in a day or so....don't forget to pop over to Papermill blog and do your survey.
Barbara xx

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. I love the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very wonderful cards. The simple colour mix is lovely and looks classy and rustic depending on your card style. Beautiful designs and your embossing and stamping is perfect.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning Barbara, I love Kraft card and so the buff looks very much like it, my favourite is the Uni Grad, but all superb xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations, Barbara, love them all, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards Barbara.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards - love the colour combo - so classy - my favourite is the graduation one too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous cards again Barbara.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous as always Barbara, love the beautiful images and embossing.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Beautiful Cards love the colours to Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are 3 really stunning cards. Fabulous images, embossing and details and such great designs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow wonderful mix of cards lovely designs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards, I love the little bird, Px

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! These are all gorgeous! Love that buff card so much nicer looking than the kraft card. Think I'll have tot have some if I don't win, lol. That bird stamp is fabulous just love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning one and all Barbara.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these three cards made with the buff cardstock. I particularly like the third one with the Lavinia stamp and I think it might be a Couture Creations EF. I also love the bird stamp on the second, but they are all beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete