My lovely followers x

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Lavinia Stamps - February Challenge.....

Hi everyone, hope you're staying nice and warm! 
We're just back from a weekend staying with lovely friends in Scotland, but boy,  was it cold up there. However , it IS Winter, so of course it will be cold.....
Anyway, onto this month's challenge at
As always, the prize is a fabulous £40 of goodies from their online shop.
You don't even have to have a blog to enter, you can do it by email! Follow the link on the challenge blog page  ( HERE )
So, here are my DT cards.....the theme this month is BRIGHT and BEAUTIFUL....do you think they're bright enough??



All card stock on these projects is from 
I've used white hammered, smooth black and yellow.


This butterfly is my all-time favourite ....EVER!
I've coloured the background with Pan Pastels.



 White linen, inked, then mounted onto black smooth card.



I bought a few new Lavinia Stamps last week, and as soon as they arrived, I popped into my craft room and made this little card. Love these new stamps.
Pan Pastel background, mounted onto black, then white linen.
So, what do you think? Bright enough??
Thanks for popping by today, catch you all soon,
Barbara xx
Don't forget to checkout the fab inspiration from the rest of the Design Team, by logging into the challenge blog, ( link above )

22 comments:

  1. gorgeous cards and I love the one on top Barbara
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Barbara, I do love the beautiful background and colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous, I can't pick a favourite, beautiful seamless blending xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barbara your cards and tag are gorgeous. I really like the butterfly. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, the colours are so vibrant, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really gorgeous Barbara, so vibrant, great designs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super projects Barbara, love the bold colours here, very cheery, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fabulous projects Barbara - not surprised the butterfly is your all time favourite x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards, I love the butterfly on the top one. Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, I just LOVE that red-orange combo, totally my fav in colors. Gorgeous work

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beautiful! The pan pastel backgrounds work really well with the fabulous stamps. I'm totally going to enter this challenge-you have inspired me :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous projects Barbara Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, bright and warm, just what we want in this dreary weather to cheer us up! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous cards Barbara. The gorgeous backgrounds really make the stamps stand out and I love the dimension of the beautiful butterfly x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic, love the colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes they are definitly bright and exceedingly beautiful Barbara!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous projects, love the green tag and beautiful butterfly card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hiya Barbara, fab designs have always loved that butterfly stamp - gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab designs Barbara. What amazing colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ohhhh Barbara, these are just the scrummiest cards ever! I have to agree with you on the butterfly, my favourite ever butterfly too, I even got the digi version so that I could play with the size, well, that was the idea, if only I could work out how to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. All very beautiful and bright. Love them all Barbara. Kx

    ReplyDelete