My lovely followers x

Sunday 15 March 2015

Barbara Daines - Craft Workshop 14th March....

Hi everyone, just a quick post (but a lot of pics) to show you the creations from my workshop yesterday....we had a great day, and everyone enjoyed the project we made - An Ikea mirror, which was given the tarmaccy/Treasured Gold treatment. I first saw this idea on my lovely friend Eileen Godwin's blog, and it was Eileen who pushed me into starting my own workshops, so thanks mate, glad you did xx





Janet & Sarah .




Sue, from  
  Sarah & Pat (above)




Jeanette




Anne



Marion



Emily of 



Louise


Jean & Marion



Jeanette






Sarah



Anne

 Louise (above)





Pat





Emily















My mirror.




Janet











Jean















Janet



Marion




Well, what do you think...aren't they all fab??

I'm going on holiday on Wednesday, so might get another post in before I go, hopefully ....I have so much to show you xx

2 comments:

  1. Super works of art - I am sure the Ladies all had a great Workshop with you...Have a great holiday too...x

    ReplyDelete