My lovely followers x

Saturday 22 August 2015

A few new tags.......

Morning everyone....happy weekend.
Just a quick post to show a few colourful tags I've made this week.....I know some peeps can't see the point in a 'tag', but I think they're fun to make, and make a lovely wall display in a craft room.
Anyway here are the ones I've made this week.....



All tags made with card stock from
White linen, & white smooth, mounted onto black. 



Distress inks and Dylusions Stamps.



This poppy stamp is from Indiglo Blu.
My crafty friend Zoe Russell made me a beautiful birthday card with this stamp and I LOVED it!.....so much so, that I had to buy it. I'm going to use it at my next Chippenham Workshop, so keep popping back to see how the ladies use it. (thanks Zoe)
That's all for now folks.....if you have time, pop over to 
Papermilldirect, and checkout their special offers, there's always something new x

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous colours Barbara as always. Love all three and will be checking out the poppy stamp it's beautiful.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful bright colours! These tags are indeed "bloomin' lovely".
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love tags and yours are gorgeous! Brilliant and happy colors. So fun to look at, thank for sharing!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tags Barbara & I love the bright colours :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, beautiful, bright and cheerful. I love every one of them xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm just loving these tags, beautiful bright colours, I love tags, I've got them all over my craft room walls lol, thank you for the mention xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Barbara they are stunning I love all the designs and the bright colours. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your tags colour just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous Barbara and was extremely lucky to see them in the flesh x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all gorgeous. Love the zingy colours
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love making tags too! These are stunning in their vibrancy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love making tags too! These are stunning in their vibrancy

    ReplyDelete