My lovely followers x

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Get ya sunglasses on.......

Hi folks, torrential rain all day here, so again managed to get into my little crafty space. 
This is a quick card made with Dylusion Ink Sprays and stamps from Dyan Reaveley, hope you like it!
The cardstock is from PAPERMILLDIRECT
 We also had a lunchtime visit from our gorgeous little grandchildren, Eva & Charlie



I never thought I could ever love a child so much, who I hadn't actually given birth to ! She & Charlie have changed our lives immeasurably.....





She's so adorable, I could eat her!


Lovely little Charlie....only 5 months old, and on the move already, he is such a happy baby.


Well, that's it for tonight,
catch you soon,
Barbara xx

7 comments:

  1. What gorgeous pics Barbara. Amazing how much these little lives insert themselves into our lives. I quite like your card too lol. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara, love your card, so bright and cheerful! Love little Eva and Charlie too, Eva looks so different with her hair like that, so cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Barbara, miserable day here this morning. Gorgeous card, love the bright cheerful colours. WOW hasn't Eva grown and little Charlie is a cutie. I know exactly what you are saying as I feel the same about my granddaughters too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Torrential here too, hate it, but I'm decorating so keeping my mind off it lol! I'm loving these vibrant makes lately, so lovely.
    Oh my goodness crawling already? Doesn't seem 5 mins ago you posted pics of him just born, lol beautiful children, no wonder your so smitten xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card and fantastic photo's Barbara
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright beautiful colors as always splendid.. I so agree being a grandparent is one of the greatest pleasures in life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card & even more gorgeous "grandies"!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete