My lovely followers x

Saturday 19 March 2016

Ground Elder again for Bee Crafty.....Barbara DT

Morning all, Barbara here with another Saturday blog for BEE CRAFTY
This week I've used the 'ground elder' again......just because I love it!

First I stamped in Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder to do a 'resist' technique....Then I used some bright colours of Adirondack inks as a water-colour wash.
I chopped out out a few circles to make the base card, then matted the coloured piece to a black background to show off the colours.
A small sentiment,  a few sequins and voila! ....done.

 Hope you like it enough to leave a comment, they are always much appreciated.
Bev Tonks is back on Hochanda on Easter Saturday with FOUR brand new sets of stamps (all Banksy inspired)  I've just finished my samples for the show, so hope you will tune in to see them.
Catch you soon,
Barbara x

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Barbara! Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely do like it enough to leave a comment Barbara. Its gorgous and those colours are so xx

    ReplyDelete