My lovely followers x

Saturday 26 March 2016

BEE CRAFTY on Hochanda....DT inspiration

Morning everyone and Happy Easter to you all.
Well it's that time again, for Bev, of BEE CRAFTY STAMPS to appear on Hochanda to debut the new stamps....FOUR sets, inspired by the artist, Banksy
Fabulous stamps and they all work so well together......
This little tag was made using the 'Love Isn't Complicated' set.
I've inked a tag with Adirondack inks then made a watercolour wash with a spritzer.
Next I used the brick wall and leaf stencils to give more interest to the background then stamped the boy & girl and sentiment from the set. Normally I'd heat-emboss the images, but this time I just stamped with Versafine in Onyx Black.
The cardstock I've used is from PAPERMILLDIRECT
A few gems around the edges, a bit of raffia and it was done....nothing too complicated....just like LOVE! ;-)

Hope you like it enough to leave a comment, I appreciate them all......and don't forget Bev is on TV 3 times today at 11am, 2pm and 5pm...if you can't watch it, set your recorders.
Catch you all soon,
Barbara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment