My lovely followers x

Saturday 10 September 2016

Saturday is Bee Crafty day......

Hi everyone, Barbara here again, with my Saturday inspiration for BEE CRAFTY....these weeks sure fly around quickly!
I've made a very clean & simple card for today's blog, using Autumnal colours.....
  After masking off the bottom part of the card, I blended  3 shades of distress ink, (Mustard Seed, Dried Marigold and Ripe Persimmon), to make a sort of sunset.
White hammered, and black smooth card stock from
PAPERMILLDIRECT 
The stamps I've used are :-
1) Branch, from the BEAUtanicals range - HERE
2) Flock of Birds, from Winged Things - HERE
3) Sentiment from Wordage range - HERE
I used Versafine, Onyx Black for the stamping.
3 sequins were all it need to finished. 
If you've enjoyed looking, it would be great if you could leave a comment....good or bad, they're always interesting to read.
Well, I'm off to do a clock workshop this morning, so better a get a move on.....
Catch you next week,
Barbara x

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Barbara this is stunning I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete