My lovely followers x

Saturday 3 September 2016

Bee Crafty DT Inspiration

Hi again, Barbara here with another Saturday post......I've been very busy crafting this week as holidays are almost here and I've been trying to get ahead of myself instead of procrastinating (I'm the World's biggest procrastinator!)
Anyway, as well as doing some samples for the upcoming show at Ally Pally for 
I've made a clean & simple card to show you this week.
 After die-cutting a circle and frame in white linen, from 
I stamped Ground Elder, Tall Teasel, Teasels and sentiment from the BEAUtanicals range, HERE using a Kaleidacolor inkpad (Caribbean Sea)
I added a few sequins and dotted some Glossy Accents around the image, to finish.
Quick, clean, simple but quite effective.
Hope you like....
Catch you soon,
                                                                        Barbara x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara this is a stunning card I love it. I am looking forward to seeing your cards at Ally Pally. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Barbara, my favourite colour combo, super stamps xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete