My lovely followers x

Saturday 29 October 2016

It's almost 'Poppy Time'.......

Morning everyone,  here I am again with my regular Saturday post for BEE CRAFTY
Today I want to show you a tag I made using the 'LIMITED EDITION POPPY' stamp...(find it HERE)
This stamp is brand new for 2016, and £2 from every sale is going to this years Poppy Appeal.
This was a very easy make......I started by cutting a tag shape out of black cardstock. Then I stamped the poppy TWICE onto red card, and the leaves & stem onto green card (all from Papermilldirect)
I decoupaged the poppy head to give it some interest and overlapped the seed pod, so it fit the tag a little better
All it needed then was the sentiment and a scrap of ribbon......I think 'Less is More' on this occasion.
Hope you like it, please leave a comment if you've been inspired.
Back soon,
                                                                          Barbara x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara this is absolutely stunning I love the poppy it is so beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag, the poppies are stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so striking Barbara, the poppy is gorgeous and the black just totally makes it "pop" xx

    ReplyDelete