My lovely followers x

Saturday 22 October 2016

Limited Edition Poppy Stamp from Bee Crafty

Morning all, back again with a new stamp from BEE CRAFTY
Beverley has released this gorgeous poppy stamp as a tribute for Remembrance Day.....it's a limited edition, and £2 from every sale goes to the Poppy Appeal.
I've made a few cards already with it, and will show them over the next week or so......
This card was done on the fabulous new 'Hopsack' cardstock, from PAPERMILLDIRECT and as you can see, the image stamped beautifully. Look at the texture on the card, isn't it great?
I stamped with Versamark and heat-embossed the image, then did a bit of water-colouring with my distress inks.
In the background, I've part-stamped using the Da Vinci script (find it HERE) ...I love this stamp for backgrounds, and you'll find it quite a bit on my DT work for Bee Crafty.
The poppy stamp and sentiment can be found HERE  
But, don't forget it's a LIMITED EDITION.
Hope you like my creation.....I'll be back soon with more.
Have a good weekend,
                                                                      Barbara x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barbara this is a stunning card. That poppy is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete