My lovely followers x

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Lavinia Stamps - August Challenge

Hi everyone, well, I can't believe it's almost 5 weeks since I blogged.....where does the time go??
I've just popped on today to say that the August Challenge at 
has started.....the theme this month is 'Hues of Orange & Blue' .....not my fave mix of colours, but hey, it's no problem ๐Ÿ˜•
I've made a few tags for my DT samples this time, using card stock from
(I had a fab weekend up in Kendal at the Papermilldirect buildings, 2 weeks ago, but I'll tell you more about that in another post)
Anyway, here are my samples ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

All stamps can be found on the Lavinia Stamps website, along with the gold foil I used around the edges.
KEEP A LOOKOUT AUGUST 24TH ON HOCHANDA, FOR THE VERY FIRST LAVINIA STAMPS SHOW.....you'll be blown away by the fabulous new stamps and the DT samples!
Catch you soon,
Barbara x
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara your tags are all gorgeous. I love the colours. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags Barbara, love the colours and gold edges xx

    ReplyDelete