My lovely followers x

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Lavinia Stamps - December Challenge

Well, how bad am I ??? No blogging done since October.....I just can't believe how fast the time goes, life is just whizzing by 😕
Anyway, just wanted to show a 'classic' Christmas card I made for the new challenge at 
ALL CARD STOCK IS FROM PAPERMILLDIRECT
I only used ONE little 'holly' stamp, HERE and a simple sentiment.
I varied the shades of green ink for the leaves, then added loads of Ranger Stickles for the glittery accents.
I think this is quite a traditional kind of card.
Well, that's it for now, back soon with my Lavinia samples for the recent show on Hochanda.
B x

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barbara this is a stunning card I love it. That wreath you have created is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete