My lovely followers x

Friday 16 February 2018

Carabelle Studio at Topflight Stamps

Hi everyone, welcome back to my blog. I'm here today with 3 ATC's made with stamps designed by Birgit Koopsen for Carabelle Studio, called DUTCH TULIPS.
These are the very first ATC's I've ever made, but I think I'm 'hooked' 
TOPFLIGHT STAMPS carry a massive range of Carabelle Studio stamps, why not pop over to the website and check them out. 
 I made the backgrounds with Distress Oxides, then stamped the images in Versafine 'Clair'......a bit of shading & doodling and I was done.
These will definitely not be the last ATC's I make.....I already have a few 'ready-inked' for future projects
Please leave a comment if you've enjoyed looking, or have any questions.
Catch you soon,
                                                                        Barbara x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara these are gorgeous ATCs I love them the stamps are stunning. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Barbara, super colours and great stamping xx

    ReplyDelete