My lovely followers x

Friday 23 March 2018

For The Love Of Stamps......

Hi blog friends, I'm on holiday at the moment in Tenerife, so I'll keep this post short & sweet.
This week, on the TOPFLIGHT STAMPS BLOG,  I've used a pretty little set of stamps called 'Just My Cup Of Tea' from HunkyDory - find it HERE
I liked the cute little flowers and ferns, so I made a background of them using varigated inkpads from KALEIDACOLOR. 
I used an 'aquabrush' just to pull some of the outline ink and fill the flowers with colour. It reminds me of wallpaper I had in my bedroom as a kid....(long, long time ago 😄)
I made a circle frame from white 'hopsack' textured card from PAPERMILLDIRECT, then mounted onto an orange background, also from PAPERMILLDIRECT
The teapot & cup were stamped,  heat-embossed in gold then 'fussy-cut' and adhered to the frame.
The little sentiment is from the same set, and fits the teapot perfectly.
Well, that's about it for now, I'd better get back to my sunbathing 😎......see you next week, still from holiday. Have a great week's crafting.
                                                                       Barbara xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh Barbara that is just gorgeous I love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Barbara and I love the sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete