My lovely followers x

Friday 30 March 2018

Paperartsy at Topflight Stamps....

Hi everyone, I'm still on holiday at the moment, so it will be a quick blog today........
I made this set of tags using fabulous stamps designed by Jo Firth Young, available at  
TOPFLIGHT STAMPS      
Find them here-

Paperartsy have some fabulous designers and the stamps are brilliant quality, they will last forever. 
Anyway, this little trio of tags were coloured with Distress Oxides, then stamped using the Sunflower Set (51)......huge stamps with sentiments included. 
Each tag had it's own colour scheme - all I added was a few drops of water to make the splodges, a bit of doodling and some Ranger 'Glossy Accents'
 I layered onto black card from PAPERMILLDIRECT then made a tie using American seam binding which has been coloured with the matching Distress Oxides.
Here are some close-ups ..........
 I quite like the idea of using scraps of 'bookprint', too, so stamped a few bits, cut them out and adhered to the design.
 I filled some of the leaves with Glossy Accents, to make them stand out.
I had to add a touch of glitter too......
Hope you like them.....please leave a comment, good or bad, I'm a big girl, I can take criticism 😀
Catch you next week,
Barbara x

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Barbara these tags are gorgeous I love them all the stamps and colours are amazing. Have a great Easter weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous tags Barbara, love the colours and fabulous stamps, Hapy easter xx

    ReplyDelete