My lovely followers x

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Just a quickie.....

Hi everyone, hope you've had a great day........I have :)    Managed to get into my craft room at 11 ish, and spent a nice few hours there, oh I love days like this.
I've made 6 cards for my stock, as I have another craft fair coming up next week, and I'm selling loads at the moment.....A nice problem of course, but it means I have to work much harder, just to keep up.
 I took a large box of assorted cards to the family gathering at the weekend, and sold another £60 worth, so they have to replaced now, in number as opposed to style.
The card below started as an experiment, but I was quite happy with the way it turned out.

The bits that hang over the edge of the centre panel were stamped first, then I matched them up when placing the inked panel.
What do you think????
Please leave a comment if you've enjoyed looking, I love reading them all xx

20 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card....very atmospheric xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara I love your card, love the stamping very effective and great color xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done with all the sales of your cards! Fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card :D & well done on the sales!!! Ger x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Barbara, your stamping is very effective. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful and I love the colours. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stylish and clever. I like this a lot Barbara. Did you use a brayer? The stamping off the page/card is soooo effective. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous use of colours! I love the silhouettes as they make this card POP! I would definitely buy this off you I love it.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card very cleverly done. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful card and the overhanging part is really good
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous card, love those colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card! Love that stamp and the way it "hangs" over the edge. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous colours! Really beautiful work Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you all so much for the lovely comments. I really enjoyed making this card, in fact since I started 'blogging' I'm enjoying cardmaking in general,so much more xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Barbara, you have made a truly beautiful creation. Fantastic colours. Thanks for commenting on Dillon. I don't know what Angel Hair is though, or what to do with it. Can you give me some more info cos it sounds very interesting. Thanks Mx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Elegant - you can really create lovely cards in different styles! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete