My lovely followers x

Tuesday 24 April 2012

DIY in Progress......

Evening everyone, just thought I'd do a quick blog as I wait for Alan coming home....it's now 8.20pm and he's been out of the house since 4.50 am, on a daytrip to Belfast for a meeting....I'm famished, so hope he's not much longer.  Don't suppose I'll get much sense out of him tonight, he'll be shattered!
Anyway, todays card is part of a big order from a friend. Apparently her son is DIY mad, but to what skill I don't know.....hope he's not offended by this,.hee hee!
I'm sure the majority of you will have this stamp set lying around somewhere as it was a freebie from some mag or other, yonks ago.
Hope you like it x
(Alan has just pulled onto the drive, so that was very good timing.....)

Catch you all tomorrow x

PS..........WEDNESDAY MORNING..........
I've noted a few comments and just wanted to clarify that the background is stamped and coloured with Promarkers, it's not ready made backing paper xx

19 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha really cute Barb

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL this is fabulous Barbara xxx

    Hugs
    Linda dxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, the stamp is cute and i love the backing papers

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image, Barbara, I love it and it certainly makes a perfect card.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, super cute image and fabulous papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep! Your right, I have this stamp somewhere ! Cute card ...love the way you have coloured the backing images . Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card Barbara...don't see why anyone would be offended by the design .xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab card ! love it Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a brilliant card, made even more impressive by the fact the background is stamped and coloured - wow! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card I love it. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Barbara,
    What a brilliant card, the background and the image are super.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab fun card Barbara. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Made me smile Barbara lovely card xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, I'm sure he will love it x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it - a male card that's sure to please. x

    ReplyDelete