My lovely followers x

Sunday 22 April 2012

Twit twoo........

Hi everyone, thaks for popping by again. hope you've all had a nice weekend, and managed to get some crafting done.
Today has flown by, and no cards made unfortunately.....but, I have managed to finish sorting out my craft room tonight......everything is now in labelled  boxes, drawers etc. And, I found and gathered up 66 cards that I have started over the last couple of years, then lost interest in......maybe I should get around to using them soon :-/
This morning we went to support my son Nick as he ran a local 10 k fun run. He did it in 50 minutes, which he was very happy with. It was so much less stressful for us knowing it was only 6 miles, as on many occasions we've watched him do half marathons and, 2 years ago he ran the London Marathon in aid of 'Mind'.
Afterwards we had a lovely Sunday lunch wth Nick and his wife Emma..... it's so good when we can all get together...love them to bits x
Anyway, today was easy for him, and most certainly easier for us....

The 2 cards I'm showing tonight were made on Friday.....I don't know why, I just fancied doing something in green


Hope you like them.
Please leave a comment if you've enjoyed looking x

13 comments:

  1. They are different. I love owls. I like the 1st one best, but I like them both x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Barbara .. Is the first stamp from Little Claire? Good colour choice too, but I have always known this is one of your strengths xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW Barbara these are fabulous! I am loving the owls very much and your colours are beautiful.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous cards Barbara,love the images and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both cards... i love your colour coordination x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love these two card,they make you smile.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great cards, gorgeous colours x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another change in style from you :) Two lovely cards and I think i just prefer the first one... but they are both fab. The colour choice is gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are beautiful love the owls all in a row in the first card xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are lovely. I love the images and the natural color tones you have used. Beautiful! XxDenise

    ReplyDelete
  11. That owls on the branch stamp was definitely worth it! x

    ReplyDelete