My lovely followers x

Friday 17 February 2012

A Quick Christmas Card

Well, on looking through my photos, it's obvious I need to take better pics,  more of them, listing all the dies I use & showing all the 'innards' of each card I make.  I'll re-take some pics tomorrow but for now I'll just show a simple Christmas card made for a little challenge. ( 1 Christmas card every week to avoid the last minute rush in November)....... 
A 15cms x 15cms white hammered card base was run through the printer for the sentiment, then stamped with Versamark and heat embossed. Three extra snowflakes were done in the same way,  run through the Bigshot Pro with Spellbinders classic circles then mounted onto foam tape. A pink gem finished the snowflakes &  I've drawn round the edges with a fineliner........I'm well ahead of the challenge because I can't see the point of getting all my Christmas stash out for one card per week, so I'm doing a few at a time.  I've got to admit though that I'm enjoying doing Christmas stuff when there's no reason to rush........
That's all for now, be back soon x

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card, what stamp set did you use for the snowflakes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara.Daines@googlemail.com20 February 2012 at 00:46

    Hi Sharon, the snowflakes were from an old set bought 4 years ago from a TV channel......sorry, I haven't a clue which company made them as they are not in the original wrapper.

    ReplyDelete