My lovely followers x

Thursday 16 February 2012

Trying hard

I made this little Christmas card today with a stamp set sent to me from a lovely cyber- friend, .....think the set was originally a magazine freebie, and I love it, so thanks Andrea.   The branch is a Memory Box die, bought last week and already used about 8 times and the sentiment is from the stamp set too, and cut out with a Spellbinder die.    I have coloured in the birds with a selection of Promarkers. *Note to self *...remember to write down which colours I use. I quite like this simple card, and will probably make a batch of them....hope you like it too x

6 comments:

  1. Tis gorgeous,those birds were made for that die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and welcome to blog land Barbara. You will soon get into the swing of it and will be blogging like mad. Your cards are lovely with your own unique style and they needed the 'showcase' that a blog will give them .... enjoy. Its good fun. Eileen xx

    This card is very sweet ... mmmm I haven't got that MB die ... might be useful !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card , and I love the blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just keep blogging. You will flounder around a bit at first, but soon it will be easy. Love the card. Very simple and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made it on to your blog, are you impressed? I might have a go at keeping one myself. Beautiful card Barb as always. x x x

    ReplyDelete