My lovely followers x

Thursday 23 February 2012

Quite a productive couple of days.......











 I enjoyed getting messy yesterday, and made the background paper for this card with cheap copier paper and mica powders.....I'm sure you all know how to do it, but if not, shout.  I've been looking for something to use this wired ribbon on and thought this was the perfect card to show it off.....had it for years from a birthday bouquet :-)




This is the last card in this style for a while....need to fill up my stock boxes for a few upcoming craft fairs. These cards seem to take all morning, and I doubt if anyone will pay what they're worth. This is an 8"x8" card which I rarely do, but I like this digi-stamp and didn't want to trim it down again....so big card it had to be!





 I've done a few new things today, which I'll pop on tomorrow.....until then, happy crafting xx
ps. I would love you to leave a comment if you've enjoyed looking x

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Barbara xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all stunning just love the bottom one, love how the guitar has music round it gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards - I really like the bottom one too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards my fav is the 3rd one. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous set of shabby chic cards, love them all, big hugs Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great , I love the guitar and music :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creations, such great colours and images.
    hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are great cards, but my fav is the 3rd one.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow fabulous selection. loving them all

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for all the lovely comments.....my favourite is the pink one too xx

    ReplyDelete